Gbagede Yoruba

:: Wo koko - Nigerian Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket - How Can We Vote?

Atọka Gbagede

Wo koko iṣaaju :::: Wo koko to nbọ  

Onkọwe ↓    &   Ifiranṣẹ ↓

Bilkis    Newbie    Newbie
         Awọn ifiweranṣẹ: 3    
    Ifiranṣẹ

Oko-ọrọ ifiweranṣẹ:
Nigerian Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket - How Can We Vote?
Firanṣẹ: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:22 am
  Mẹnule Ọrọ Yii  Fesi pẹlu agbasọ
  Ṣatunkọ Ọrọ Yii  
Nigerian Elections: Muslim-Muslim Ticket - How Can We Understand Al-Walaa and Al-Baraa

We need to hear more from the leaders of this Awqaf. Everything is just muddled up here. We need to do away with sentiments and contradictions. Many people are accusing EsinIslam Media as pro-Fulani agenda and anti-Yoruba nation aggitation.

We need senior members of the Awqaf and senior students of Sheikh Adelabu to speak out and make neccessary clarifications, especially, that is not always possible to reach the Sheikh in time.

People like me have some limits as to how far we do defend the Awqaf and Sheikh knowledgeable directives as well as his spriritual guides to which we and all our families benefit greatly. However, I must say, there are confusions around statements and positions of some of the senior students of Sheikh Adelabu including Ustaz Hafiz Adesokan, Sister Madinah and Sheikh Mousa Philips.

Of course, I am ready to act upon Sheikh's instructions and to support fully his directives. My family and I have always been LOYAL followers of Sheikh Adelabu. We just need clarity, especially, on the issues of Kashim Shettima and Rabiu Kwankwazo. I understand, Senator Kwankwazo is more - as Sheikh Adesokan put it - Multazim (piously practising) than Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I also understand Sheikh Mousa Philip's quote that Kashim Shettima, especially given his supports to our Brother Babagana Umara Zulum, has made supporting his Muslim-Muslim candidature credible under the jurisprudence of Al-Walaa and Al-Baraa, for which according to the Awqaf's rulings Asiwaju is barely qualified for being at best a less practising Muslim than Senator Kwankwazo.

We eargerly wait for Sheikh Mousa Philips' clarification and further instructions from our Sheikh Dr. Abu-Abdullah Adelabu on this Shettima-Kwankwazo conundrum and we cannot wait for ever.

Confused

Pada si oke    ↑

Nipa Onkọwe  Wo Aworan Idanimọ olumulo
  Kan si Onkọwe  Firanṣẹ ikọkọ

Ijiroro Lori Disqus 💬

Ṣifihan awọn ifiweranṣẹ lati iṣaaju:

Atọka Gbagede
Awọn Ibeere Ẹsin Islam & Awọn Paṣipaarọ Idahun
Ojuewe 1 ti 1

Lọ si:

Iwo KII SE lọwọ yii ọmọ-ẹgbẹ ti o ti fi orukọsilẹ l'ọdọ Awqaf tabi L'ọdọ Ile-Ẹko Giga Ti Awqaf Fun Awon Musulumi. Sibẹsibẹ, ni Apejọ Gbagede yii bẹrẹ lati Osu-Kẹfa Ọdun, 2022... :
O ko lefiranṣẹ awọn koko-ọrọ titun ni apejọ yii
O ko le fesi si awọn koko-ọrọ ninu apejọ yii
O ko le satunkọ awọn ifiweranṣẹ rẹ ni apejọ yii
O ko le pa awọn ifiweranṣẹ rẹ rẹ ni apejọ yii
O ko le dibo ninu ibo ni apejọ yii
Ẹsin Islam الدين الإسلامي Religion of Islam Addinin Musulunci Agama Islam Religión del Islam 伊斯兰教 Dini ya Kiislamu Религия Ислам Religião do Islã イスラム教 Esin Islam 이슬람의 종교 Portal African Muslim Website - Arabic English African Islamic Website For World News, Fatwas, Audios, Videos, Muslim News, Articles, Radio, Audio, Video, Quran, Hadith, TV Channels, Fatwas, Muslim News, Newspapers, Magazines Headlines, Forums, College, Schools, Universities, Mosques, Quranic, Sunnah, Fiqh, Prayers, Salat, Ramadan, Vidoes, Books, Fasting, PDFs On EsinIslam.Com And IslamAfrica.Com

Gbagede Yoruba
Akọọlẹ Tirẹ
Ojule Akọkọ  | Awọn Itan Yoruba  | Gbagede Yoruba  | Ifiranṣẹ Ara-ẹni  | Ọmọ-Ẹgbẹ Yoruba  | Koko Mẹwa  | Ẹka Abule  | Ifirohin-Ransẹ  | Iwadi  | Agbeyẹwo  | Ifimufilẹ  | Iwe Akọọlẹ  | Apoti Akọsilẹ  | Isopọ Ọpọnlujara  | Ẹgba Ayelujara  | Ipolongo Wa

:-: Go Home :-: Go Top :-: